Who Needs Website Analytics?
Any business that has a website needs website analytics. Web analytics are the tool that you use to ensure that your marketing and SEO efforts are working. Without website reporting and analytics, you will have no way of knowing whether or not your strategies are effective. To determine if you need web analytics, ask yourself, how much do I know about my website?
- Do you know which web page provides the highest ROI?
- Do you know what keywords convert the most sales?
- Do you know where you should spend more vs. less of your online marketing budget?
- Can you identify new or returning visitors to your website?
- Can you track “Market Shifts” in real time?
If the answer to any of these questions is “no,” you are in need of web analytics.